SpecView SCADA Software
Latest Version: 3.0.056 (January 5, 2016)
Thank you for your interest in SpecView. Use of SpecView is subject to the end-user license agreement displayed upon installation.
To download the installation file:
- Click "Download Now"
- Save the installation file on your desktop.
- When the download is complete, close your browser and any other applications.
- Double-click the installation program and follow the on-screen instructions.
SpecView System Requirements
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows® 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows® 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows® Vista (32-bit)
- Windows® XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Pentium® processor or equivalent AMD
- 1GB RAM (2GB recommended)
- 100MB hard disk space to install SpecView from Watlow
- Additional disk space for data logging
- Instrument connection: RS232 / RS485 / RS422 / Ethernet / OPC
- USB port for the key
- Intel® Core™ i5 or AMD equivalent) 2.0Ghz
- 2GB RAM
- 500GB hard disk
Pentium® and Intel® Core™ i5 are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation.
Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.