• Extends life of field equipment
• Flame retardant and self extinguishing acc.
• Impact absorption better then 50 kJ/m2 acc.
• Standard thermal insulation 0,18 W/MK
• Operation Temperature –70 °C to +90 °C.
• Standard delivery with base mounting bracket for 2” NB pipestand, material: Epoxy coated carbon steel.
The Multi Instruments Instrument Cabinets
The Multi Instruments enclosures consist of a bottom and a cover part manufactured in glassreinforced polyester. The diagonal way the cabinetcloses offers maximum access of the instruments inside.
The cover part overlaps the bottom part with at least 3 mm and a neoprene sealing strip ensures a weather tight sealing.
All cabinets are standard delivered with stainless steel hinges, toggle latches and propstay. An epoxy coated bottom carrierplate suitable for 2” pipestands is also standard, optional also available in stainless steel.
• Anti-Static version acc. DIN-EN 50014 < 109 Ω
• Extended thermal insulation
• Steam tracing coil
• Electrical room heater EEx and Non-EEx
• Internal pipestand
• Mountingplate for manifold assembly